Topics of Current Research:
- Monitoring and analysis of potato psyllid and Zebra chip disease in Canada. (Aug 2017 newsletter)
- Monitoring and analysis of potato psyllid and Zebra chip disease in Canada.
- Development of biological control of grasshoppers and other agricultural pests.
- Modeling insect development, growth, feeding and reproduction.
- Effects of weather and other environmental variables on aquatic and terrestrial living systems.
- Other: Environmental law and conflict resolution. Environmental data analysis. Biogeography.