Current Graduate Student Research Projects:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 65 years
- You live in Alberta, Canada
- You have a child/children, with OR without disabilities, living in the home
- If your child has a disability, the child is enrolled in specialized services
- Survey Link: https://uleth.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GNABoFdko3ElbT
Prospective Independent Study Students:
- Prospective independent study students are required to contact me at least one semester prior to commencement of supervision, to work out the details of the study and to finalize the proposal.
- I require all of my independent study students to have their EndNote library set up and operational prior to the period of supervision. The University of Lethbridge offers workshops on EndNote and I highly recommend attending at least one.
Prospective Graduate Students:
- Prospective graduate students are required to contact me early in the course of their studies to work out the details of their academic program.
- I require all of my graduate students to have their EndNote library set up and operational while they are still completing their coursework. The University of Lethbridge offers workshops on EndNote and I highly recommend attending at least one.
- Graduate students are also expected to have a good working ability with the software associated with their method (i.e. NVivo or SPSS).