- Please follow my required style and editorial tips when writing papers/your thesis.
- For your UL ethics application, please set up your Word app to work with form objects (checkboxes, specifically).
Prospective Independent Study Students:
- Prospective independent study students are required to contact me at least one semester prior to commencement of supervision, to work out the details of the study and to finalize the proposal.
- I require all of my independent study students to have their EndNote library set up and operational prior to the period of supervision. The University of Lethbridge offers workshops on EndNote and I highly recommend attending at least one.
Prospective Graduate Students:
- Prospective graduate students are required to contact me early in the course of their studies to work out the details of their academic program.
- I am no longer taking MEd students.
- I am not taking PhD students at this time.
- I require all of my graduate students to have their EndNote library set up and operational throughout the duration of their studies, beginning while they are still completing their coursework. The University of Lethbridge offers workshops on EndNote and I highly recommend attending at least one.
- Graduate students are also expected to have a good working ability with the software associated with their method (i.e. NVivo or SPSS).
- I and each of my graduate students discuss and sign an agreement outlining our relative roles, responsibilities and expectations for working together.